India's biggest & first ISO Certified, World books of Record Holder Lama Fera Healing Reasearch & Training Center
GOVERNMENT CERTIFIED DIPLOMA COURSES (Distance / Postal course) : YOGA and NATUROPATHY
Benefits of Naturopathy in individual life:
- 1. Naturopathy Cures Patients suffering from chronic ailments are also treated successfully in comparatively less time by Naturopathy.
In Nature Cure the suppressed diseases are brought to surface and are removed permanently.
Naturopathy treats all the aspects like physical, mental, social and spiritual at the same time.
2. Naturopathy stimulates positive thinking, lowers stress, anxiety & depression, improves overall health, enhances outlook, boosts optimism, improves one's ability to cope with health-related issues.
It is an individualized treatment that aims at transforming one's overall well-being.
3. In Naturopathy food is classified as acidic or alkaline, live or dead food, eliminative, soothing, constructive, vegetarian or non-vegetarian, liquid, fruit, and mono fruit diet, etc.
Naturopathy gives more emphasis on raw food rather than cooked food.
- Naturopathy as a career:
Of the various jobs a naturopath can work as, some of them are Para-Clinical Specialist, Yoga Trainer, Ayurveda Consultant, Naturopath, Ayush Practitioner, Researcher, Nutrition and Diet Specialist, etc.
The syllabus consists of an integrated study of natural medicine as well as the modern methodology of treatment.
- Members who completed yoga naturopathy course through our centre
- Course Fees : Rs 12,000/-
Reading Material Will Be Provided In Softcopy Format Only.
- Optional : For Hardcopy Notes, Practicals (Only Yoga, Diet, Accupressure Therepy & Kit), Extra Charge Applicable (Rs 5,000)