The Law of Attraction is the most powerful law in the universe.
Just like gravity, it is always in effect, always in motion. It is working in your life at this very moment. You are always in a state of creation. You are creating your reality in every moment of every day. You are creating your future with every single thought: either consciously or subconsciously. You can’t take a break from it and decide not to create because creation never stops. Understanding just how the Law of Attraction is a fundamental key to your success. If you want to change your life, and empower yourself to create an amazing future, then you need to understand your role in the Law of Attraction. Expect miracles.
Simply put, the Law of Attraction says that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you.
So, if you stay focused on the good and positive things in your life, you will automatically attract more good and positive things into your life. If you are focused upon lack and negativity, then that is what will be attracted into your life.
Like attracts like. If you are feeling excited, enthusiastic, passionate, happy, joyful, appreciative, or abundant, then you are sending out positive energy. On the other hand, if you are feeling bored, anxious, stressed out, angry, resentful, or sad, you are sending out negative energy. The universe, through the Law of Attraction, will respond enthusiastically to both of these vibrations. It doesn’t decide which one is better for you, it just responds to whatever energy you are creating, and it gives you more of the same. You get back exactly what you put out there. Whatever you are thinking and feeling at any given time is basically your request to the universe for more of the same. Because your energy vibrations will attract energy back to you of the same frequencies, you need to make sure that you are continually sending out energy, thoughts, and feelings that resonate with what you want to be, do, and experience. Your energy frequencies need to be in tune with what you want to attract in your life. If joy and love are what you want to attract, then the vibrational frequencies of joy and love are what you want to create.
• Once you understand the Law of Attraction, and how it works, you can begin to consciously and intentionally create a better life.
• You can choose to respond differently to the situations that arise during your day.
• You can choose to think differently.
• You can choose to focus and think about the things you want more of in your life.
• You can choose to experience more of the things that make you feel good.
• You can choose to deliberately participate in the creation of your future by managing your thoughts and feelings.
The untapped power of the subconscious mind can lead you to new success in your personal life and business life. Discovering how to turn your thoughts into positive and implementing the law of attraction into your daily life can take you to new heights.
In order to fully understand the power of your unconscious mind, you first need to understand the difference between your unconscious and your conscious mind. Your conscious mind is the awareness you have in the current moment.
This is your awareness of your surroundings, your current thoughts and emotions, the physical sensations in your body, whether or not you’re hungry, and so on. Your unconscious mind is any information that is below the threshold of your current awareness.
Examples of your subconscious are memories, beliefs, fears and subjective maps of reality. The thing with your unconscious mind is it’s very powerful and can, without your awareness, direct the course of what you do in your life.
Because of this, you must learn to choose our thoughts effectively, because your thoughts, both conscious and unconscious, due to the Law of Attraction, are what are creating your current experience of reality—including your level of success in every area of your life—work, financial, relationships, health, and happiness.
Did you know that your subconscious mind contains a limitless supply of creativity, powerful stored information, and a vast amount of untapped potential?
• The ability to heal yourself from the inside out?
• A greater sense of empathy & understanding for others?
• Remember everything in greater detail?
• Super-easy access to life solutions?
• Creative abilities you never dreamed possible?
• Dramatically enhanced learning abilities?
• An understanding of the root of your fears & phobias?
• Clarity of thought at all times?
• And many more subconscious mind benefits...