Reiki works on different levels the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual enhancing everything in life. Reiki is not only one of the oldest healing systems in use; it is also one of the most versatile.
This ancient Japanese method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind, and its benefits can be felt by both Reiki practitioners and their clients.
In fact, Reiki is believed to improve just about any aspect of life, from physical health to emotional well-being to stress reduction and mental clarity. Reiki techniques are used to heal the body, mind and the spirit.
It has been proven that Reiki can help people suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary therapy in a number of hospitals today. It enhances the health care the patient receives in both in the hospital and from outpatient health care providers. Reiki has not only helped patients with physical ailments but also helped those with minor psychological problems as well.
1. One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body's natural healing abilities
(immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
2. Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
3. Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
4. Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
5. On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
6. Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
7. Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
Reiki Workshop Content:
1. Kundalini Yoga
2. Kundalini Meditation
3. Reiki Diksha
1. Simple System
Reiki is very simple to use, but don’t let this put you off. This is one of the reasons why Reiki is so effective as there are no symbols or complicated procedures. It is all about the energy which tends to lead to better outcomes.
2. Easy To Use
Reiki is not only a simple system, it is also super easy to use. You do not need to lay down or follow cumbersome processes to activate the energies or gain the benefits like with many other energy systems. You can use just pure intention or by placing your hands together and the energies will work. This makes it a perfect system for anyone who works or spends much of their time in places you would not be able to use multiple hand positions like the more traditional types of Reiki.
Of course, this is subjective, but most practitioners find the energies to be very effective in clearing the kundalini channel, healing, and spiritual awakening. It is also a great system for clearing negative energies from your environment (space clearing) and animals seem to love the energies also.
4. Powerful Yet Gentle
There is often some fear about working with kundalini energy, which is usually completely unfounded (What Is Kundalini?). The energies are actually felt gently, yet profoundly when you first start accessing it. This prevents the energies from ever being overpowering or too strong.
5. Built-In Functions
This simple system allows you to work on or do certain things very quickly due to having built-in functions. Functions such as space clearing, clearing karma etc are all activated by intention. This makes the system very useful for beginners as it boosts confidence and removes concerns about whether you are doing things correctly.
6. Easy Attunement Process
If you ever want to attune someone to Reiki, you will be very surprised at just how easy and quick the process it. This system has completely stripped out the unnecessary parts, practices, and symbols often used in passing attunements, which tends to make the process very effective.
The one thing I love about Reiki is that it is so adaptable. You can use the energies on yourself, others, animals, objects, qualities, karma etc. You can use the system in person or by distance. You can use the built-in functions or use the energies on anything you wish to work on. The more you use the energies the more you realise how flexible the energies and how adaptable the uses can be.
8. Increases Intuition
Most people who use Reiki notice that over time their intuition increases and sometimes new spiritual gifts come online. This is in part due to working with the energies of your kundalini. Often new insights, learnings, and discoveries come when you just allow the energies to flow in meditation.
Reiki offers a very safe way to work with your kundalini energies. There is no danger in over activating the kundalini or becoming overwhelmed. There is a lot of fear-based information out there concerning kundalini activation. Kundalini energy is completely safe and Reiki gives you many great tools to work with these energies.
10. Perfect Foundation In Energy Healing
Reiki, if worked with, may be able to give you a fantastic foundation in working with energies and expanding your intuition and spiritual growth. The built-in functions give you a very wide range of energy healing tools and potential experiences. Reiki also works extremely well with all other types of Reiki and energy healing systems.
Reiki is a wonderful system to start with or is a great addition to any other Reiki or energy healing systems you may be using. Its effectiveness, simpleness, and ease of use and many built-in functions make Reiki one of the very best energy healings systems available.
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.